Compatible Years/Models: (1999 to Present) Harley-Davidson® Touring Models & (1999 to 2017) Dyna Models
1999-2005 Dyna will require Harley Davidson Part Numbers 54666-08, 7880, 8185 for installation. (150,170,185 spring rates apply.)
Spring Rate Guide
1999-2008 Touring Models
115 Spring – Solo under 250lbs*
130 Spring – Standard 2-up riding
140 Spring – Heavy Duty over 500lbs
*115 Spring is Powder Coated Gray.
Our Dual Adjustable Shocks are designed and built to exacting specifications. All of our products are hand-assembled in the USA with American-made materials. Each shock is individually dyno-tuned and mated to its twin for consistent and exceptional performance.
- Proprietary tuned primary piston and valving to allow a more aggressive riding style.
- 1″ Teflon® lined wide misalignment spherical joints to compensate for misalignment on OEM frame mounts.
- Simultaneous adjustment ratio of 70% rebound and 30% compression.
- Custom-designed lightweight spring hardware and the ability to adjust the preload by hand.
- (4) spring rates available 115lbs/in, 130lbs/in, 140lbs/in, 150lbs/in (powder coated).
- Maxima 3.0 WT Full Synthetic Fluid.
- Preload setting on both shocks allows suspension adjustment based on rider, passenger, and gear weight for optimal performance.
- Progressive rate springs stiffen quickly for improved handling when elevating to high-performance riding.
- Exceptional shock length adjustment of +8/-2 mm.
- High-pressure nitrogen gas-charged design resists shock fading with low-friction shaft/seal head design for smooth performance.
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. See the full Warranty
- Made in the USA.
See our complete line of Performance Products.
- Weight: 8 lb
- Width: 18 in
- Depth: 10 in
- Height: 5 in