Compatible Years/Models: (1999 to Present) Harley-Davidson® Touring Models
View and download the Installation & Tuning Guide
Designed for the Harley-Davidson® touring enthusiast who expects the ultimate in ride performance. Most importantly, experience exceptional handling, unrivaled tunability, and ride performance. Nowaskey® Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks are built for every riding style from the aggressive bagger to the long-distance rider. For example, the on-the-fly tuning instantly adjusts for your riding style, road conditions, and varying payload. Set the sag with the adjustable preload, then fine-tune the response with adjustable compression and rebound damping. Reservoir mounts are not included.
THE NOWASKEY DIFFERENCE
Our suspensions are designed and built to exacting specifications. All of our products are hand-assembled in the USA with American-made materials. Each shock is individually dyno-tuned and mated to its twin for consistent and exceptional performance.
- Remote reservoir cylinder offers an independent 6-position compression adjustment with a larger nitrogen volume.
- Steel-braided Teflon® lines utilizing O-ring connection points for 360° of rotation.
- Proprietary tuned primary piston and valving to allow a more aggressive riding style.
- Proprietary tuned compression adjuster for a broader range of adjustment on the reservoir.
- 1″ Teflon® lined wide misalignment spherical joints to compensate for misalignment on OEM frame mounts.
- Rebound adjustable eyelet O-ring sealed with 80 clicks for ultra-fine tuning.
- Custom-designed lightweight spring hardware and the ability to adjust the preload by hand.
- (4) spring rates available 115lbs/in, 130lbs/in, 140lbs/in, 150lbs/in (black powder coated).
- Maxima 3.0 WT Full Synthetic Fluid.
- Preload setting on both shocks allows suspension adjustment based on rider, passenger, and gear weight for optimal performance.
- Progressive rate springs stiffen quickly for improved handling when elevating to high-performance riding.
- Exceptional shock length adjustment of +8/-2 mm.
- High-pressure nitrogen gas-charged design resists shock fading with low-friction shaft/seal head design for smooth performance.
- Remote reservoir rear shocks are fully serviceable and rebuildable.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. See the full Warranty
- Made in the USA.
See our complete line of Performance Products.
- Weight: 9 lb
- Width: 22 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 13 in